Settling In


Sooooooooo after an extensive and highly anticipated period here it is.........

We have arrived and are settling in. Settling in, meaning getting used to all the fun in the sun! Settling in, meaning looking for some beautiful permanent digs as the ones we are occupying now are just temporary. Settling in as, getting used to hanging out with my sister & auntie and visiting the barn lots! Settling in as, taking in the beautiful ocean and beaches and great parks I have discovered. Settling in as, remembering that most of you fine friends and family will actually be experiencing a beautiful fall and then shortly after a horrid winter pretty soon and for us its nothing but sunny and 70's baby! Settling in as, eagerly awaiting my brother, sister-in-law and cutest baby nephew to move down here and join us in the gulf breezes. Ahhhh to settling in!
Ok, ok enough of that.....and on to pictures!


1 comment:

littletoesandcheerios said...

I am soooooooooooooo glad you are back!! I missed seeing the kids photos and hearing their little stories:) Cassidy has such beautiful hair and I'm sorry, but Ryder looks mischievious just like his father! j.k. They are so blessed to have each others company. That's the only bummer about having an only child. Madi gets bored playing with me or alone.