The Meixners Move


For those of our family & friends not yet aware the "Camp Meixner" is relocating to sunny Tampa, Florida! We are going to miss everyone in Minnesota but are looking forward to the new adventures that await us in the land of fun and sun! Please check our blog often as this is how we will stay in touch with all of you. Also it is very cheap to fly to Florida and a great place to vacation so we hope to see you all soon! Here we come turtles, manatees, dolphins and the like.....

4 comments:

littletoesandcheerios said...

Hey guys! Hope you have a safe move and we will be checking out your blog for pictures! Before Madi starts school, I think we are going to try to go to Florida...see ya in about 3 years!!

Stacy said...

Tampa! Isn't that about an hour away from the Happiest Place on Earth?
Of course, we had Kings Island, but how COOL is it to be raised near Disney World?????
I think that if I were that close, I'd have to have an annual pass.

We've gone five times since we got married. With the ages of our children so spread out, we always had someone little who had never been. (Lucky me!- I love it.)

I hope you enjoy your new location. It should be a totally different experience. Keep plenty of sunscreen on my baby cousins!

littletoesandcheerios said...

Please come back to blogging...we miss you and the photos!

Carol said...

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the great pictures of Ryder and Cassidy, they are getting so big. I am anxious to see them and hold them. They both have beautiful big eyes, and great smiles. Give them a big kiss and tight hug for me.
Love to all,
Carol (Grandma)